Rheem Arkansas Federal Credit Union
4301 Regions Park Road Suite 5
Fort Smith, AR. 72916
Rheem Arkansas Federal Credit Union is committed to serving the financial needs of our members. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with your expectations is a priority for our credit union. We will continue to protect your privacy.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others: and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members and former members to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Rheem Arkansas Federal Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers and social security numbers to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the credit union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official credit union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us – we are here to serve you.